Electrical systems using 110 -120 volts are used in the USA and Canada. These systems have 2 live (positive) feeds and will need 2 sensors and as the cables are larger than those commonly used elsewhere in the world, larger sensors are also required. In this category you will find Energy Monitors with the correct sensors specification for use in the USA and Canada

No items found.